Date: 15 to 18 December 2018
Venue: King Park Avenue Hotel, Bangkok, Thailand
European International University (EIU-Paris) invites the participation of executives and professionals worldwide who may be interested in pursuing and obtaining a vocational doctorate degree in such fields as management, education, or psychology to come and experience our impactful doctorate research competency workshop in Bangkok, Thailand, organized and delivered in collaboration with EDS Business School, EIU’s International Knowledge Partner for the territory of Vietnam.
A vocational doctorate degree programme provides career-specific advancement opportunities to executives and professionals who often perceive academic doctorate studies as something out-of-reach and beyond their intellectual capacity. It allows them to pursue such high-level scholarly activities by leveraging on their existing job-related expertise and experience, hence removing the fear of dropping out without successful completion.
Needless to say, a vocational doctorate degree programme is both cost-effective as well as time-saving. Since research for vocational doctorate programme is situated within the context of the adult-student’s own job role and functions, it is no surprise that the level of motivation throughout the study duration is optimal.
In keeping with the spirit of EIU to innovate new paradigms in personal and professional development, and for the first time ever in the history of mankind, we are proud to launch our unique vocational doctorate degree programmes.
At EIU, working adults who wish to upgrade and certify themselves to the highest level of professional excellence are able to do so through our revolutionary PROFESSIONAL DOCTORATE programmes in the following specialization areas:
- Professional Doctorate in Management (P.D.Mgt.)
- Professional Doctorate in Education (P.D.Ed.)
- Professional Doctorate in Psychology (P.D.Psych.)
What are the benefits of achieving a Vocational Doctorate Degree?
- It serves as an endorsement to the fact that one is keen on pursuing the highest professional excellence of learning and development in a specialized field of work/career.
- It serves to increase the level of professionalism in the workplace.
- It provides an increased sense of confidence in a specialized field of work/career.
- It focuses on enhancing one’s specific job-related skills and competencies.
- It positions one to be strategically placed in the job market by creating his/her own unique competitive advantage.
- It is a futuristic qualification that the world has never seen before, but is definitely moving toward. As such, this would create a sense of awe for others who hear about the fact that you hold such a groundbreaking qualification.
- It is THE most sensible alternate answer and substitutes to the kind of sub-standard quality of graduates that are being churned out massively year after year by large traditional universities, worldwide.
- It would be indicative that one is progressive in his/her approach to personal and professional development and career advancement.
- It puts one a few steps ahead of others in terms of job market positioning and personal-professional drive and satisfaction.
- It is the qualification of the future – guaranteeing one much better career prospects in the ultra-modern era of human evolution.
For more information about the upcoming DOCTORATE RESEARCH COMPETENCY WORKSHOP, visit http://www.eds.my/index.php?